Chinese Green Tea Dressing Recipe
Chinese Green Tea Dressing Recipe:
The magic of Asian ingredients! With such intense and clean flavors, a little goes a long way.
Because all the dressing ingredients are liquid, it makes green tea dressing a very lean choice.
You will love this green tea dressing:
Not only with your favorite salad greens, but also drizzled on grilled fish, tofu, or chicken.
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- ½ cup toasted sesame oil
- ½ cup strong green tea (or red or white), decaf OK
- 2 tablespoons honey, agave, or maple syrup
- 1∕3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1∕3 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar, or brown rice vinegar
- Dash of bottled hot sauce, or to taste
Grind the ginger finely in a food processor. Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Store refrigerated in a glass jar. Makes about a pint
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!